Saturday, April 28, 2007

Orioles 7 Tribe 4


The winning streak came tonight in a disappointing loss, these are my thoughts on the tonight's game:



  1. After a shaky start to the game, I thought Jeremy Sowers gave the club a quality start. He has shown to me to be a very consistent starting pitcher.

  2. The bullpen imploded tonight and this is rather distressing after how during this winning streak they had been so solid. It wasn't one particular pitcher Cabrera, Fultz, and Hernandez were not great. I think it is very important to get Cabrera back out there as soon as possible to get his confidence back.

  3. I think the Tribe definitely deserves an answer and an answer fast from the commissioner's office on the debacle of adding a run for the Orioles two innings later. But I foresee nothing forthcoming and this team getting the short end of the stick just like in the home opener.

  4. It was really nice to see Josh Barfield get two hits and he seems to be coming out of the funk he has been in.

  5. This team has battled back after bad losses this year so I expect the same things from them tomorrow

The rubber match of the three game series tomorrow pits Fausto Carmona against former Tribe member Jaret Wright at 1:05.

No comments: