Saturday, April 28, 2007

Cavs 98 Wizards 92


Another victory against the shorthanded Wizards in Washington today. Here are my thoughts on Game 3 of the Cavs first round series:



  1. I was really impressed with how the Cavs came in with more intensity and seemed to be ready to play from the get go.

  2. Lebron came to play and take this game over today. This was by far his best game of the series. Also, the pass to Sasha for a 3 to seal the game was so similar to Jordan passing to an open John Paxson to beat the Suns in the NBA finals many years ago.

  3. I was a little puzzled to see that Donyell didn't get into the game tonight, I know he didn't play well the other night but I think he deserved a chance to give the team a spark. Asking Z to play 40 minutes is asking a lot of a big man in his 30's.

  4. However, I did like seeing Daniel Gibson seeing time and playing in the playoffs as a rookie is going to really help his development in the years to come.

  5. This is just my opinion but when Lebron starts the game attacking the basket I think it helps his outside jumper and just makes him an even more unstoppable force.

  6. This team is very difficult to beat when we shoot 50% from the line and over 80% from the foul line.

  7. I must also give props to Larry Hughes for being a leader and grabbing Sasha and tell him to focus when he made the mental error of letting the shot clock run out without shooting. Because, shortly after that he made a nice block and then the backbreaking three pointer.

  8. I do think it is going to be very important to start strong and take their will away and finish the sweep on Monday night. Because, I think the Toronto/Jersey series has the makings of a long series and any rest we can get will be very helpful in the long run.

The Cavs aim to finish the job on Monday at the Verizon Center at 7 pm. Ill have my blog shortly after the game is over on Monday.

No comments: