Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tigers 12 Tribe 3

The Indians lost today for the second straight day in Detroit. Here are my thoughts on today's loss:
  1. Today was CC's worst start of the year. I don't think he had good stuff today and the Tigers really pounced on him today. But I fully expect him to come back from this and be the same strong pitcher he has been this whole season.
  2. I think this series really has made this into a rivalry this weekend. The one thing I really think is that if it's a close game the Tigers will 9 times out of 10 find a way to lose the game.
  3. The bullpen still is in needs of that one more late inning guy. Whether it is Adam Miller or someone from another club this needs to be addressed in the second half and I fully expect it to happen.
  4. I think the division race is going to go back and forth so its not time to panic by any stretch of the imagination.

The Tribe now heads to Toronto as Cliff Lee faces Roy Halladay.

No comments: