Saturday, July 7, 2007

Blue Jays 8 Tribe 6

The Cleveland Indians lost their third straight game last night in Toronto. Here are my thoughts on the game:
  1. Cliff Lee was not good and really seemed to get hit hard last night. Every time we seemed to get back in the game he would give back the runs we had scored.
  2. Going into the game if you have told me we would get 5 runs off Halladay I would have felt really confident.
  3. I think the All Star Break is coming at a time. You can really see that this team is showing signs of the fatigue and this year we will get 4 days off during the break.
  4. With tonight's loss we are back in a tie with Detroit. It really seems to me that every time it seems one team is running away with the division a few days later the division is tied again.

The Indians will get back at it today with a matinee in Toronto as Fausto Carmona faces Shawn Marcum.

No comments: