Sunday, May 13, 2007

Nets 96 Cavs 85


The Cleveland Cavaliers lost Game 3 of the NBA Eastern Conference Semifinal Series to the New Jersey Nets. Cleveland still maintains a 2-1 series lead over the Nets. Here are my thoughts on Game 3:


  1. The Nets clearly deserved to win the game, there was no sense of urgency from the Cavs in the game.

  2. Did Sasha make the trip to New Jersey cause it sure felt like he wasn't there.

  3. The Nets did a better job on the glass in this game but as this series goes on I still like we will wear them down in this area.

  4. Now I must say I am a big Lebron supporter but I think in the next game he must take the bull by the horns and show the Nets they have no hope in winning the series.

  5. Attention Mike Brown can you please but Scot Pollard into the game to put that punk Mikki Moore on his ass. I'm tired of seeing this jackass talk after every play he makes.

  6. In the next game we must get back to pounding the ball inside I really felt that this was a big downfall in the game on Saturday afternoon.

comments welcomed


ctownsportsfan.blogspot.com

No comments: