Sunday, May 27, 2007

Cavs 88 Pistons 82


The Cleveland Cavaliers got back in the winning column tonight with a big win at Quicken Loans Arena against the Detroit Pistons. Here are my thoughts on the game:


  1. Lebron was the leader that we all want him to be and he played with an attitude that he wasn't going to be denied. He played 46 minutes and never showed any signs of fatigue throughout the whole game.

  2. I thought as a team we didn't play that well with the rebounds being even and only getting one more shot at the line. I still think we can play better and fully expect we will.

  3. It was really nice to finally hear an analyst give the Cavs credit for their defense and not just say its Detroit playing badly.

  4. Z had a great game tonight. I thought he battled and hit big shots and was a force out their tonight.

  5. I thought Sasha hit some big shots tonight and it was nice to see him come back with a big game after he had a sub par effort in Game 2.

  6. I love seeing Boobie Gibson out their and I know when he is out their we don't really have a point guard but I love how he plays with no fear and he played excellent defense tonight.

  7. The one thing that irritated me tonight was the amount of idiot Pistons fans in the crowd. I hope the fans who were down their made their night a living hell. Also TNT who cares if Kid Rock is their, this guy hasn't done anything in five years.

  8. I thought tonight would have been the easier game to get but I think we will have to play even better on Tuesday night.

ctownsportsfan.blogspot.com


No comments: