Friday, June 8, 2007

Spurs 85 Cavs 76


The Cleveland Cavaliers opened up their NBA Finals series with the San Antonio Spurs with a loss at the AT&T Center in San Antonio. Here are my thoughts on Game 1:


  1. I thought we seemed ready to play last night but wore down as the game went on. We just couldn't hit open shots especially when the Spurs struggled in the first half.

  2. I will criticize Mike Brown for one thing. The guards seemed to have no clue how to guard Tony Parker, he just was able to get to the basket anytime he wanted. Nice job by Lebron in playing effective defense on Parker.

  3. Lebron didn't have a great game but I'm confident he will be better. Hopefully we will go away from the pick and roll because the Spurs blow this play up every time we ran it.

  4. I'm not blaming the officials for the loss but if Lebron or some of the other players could have gotten a call it would of been a miracle last night. By the way David Stern what the hell is Steve Javie doing officiating an NBA Finals game.

  5. I like everyone else here would like to see more of Gibson out there because we are going to have to score at lease in the mid 80's to beat the Spurs.

  6. The other positives I took from this game tonight was I thought Gooden had a solid game and also Sasha seemed to have found his offensive game again.

The Cavs will return to action on Sunday for Game 2 of the NBA Finals in San Antonio at 9 pm.

No comments: