Monday, June 11, 2007

Spurs 103 Cavs 92


The Cleveland Cavaliers lost Game 2 of the NBA Finals last night to fall behind 0-2 in the series to the San Antonio Spurs: Here are my thoughts on last night's game:


  1. I thought we looked ready to play at the start but the second foul on Lebron completely took us out of the game. Mike Brown has to trust him enough to let him play through the foul trouble. If I'm the coach I want to go down with all my guns firing and this clearly did not happen.

  2. During the second and third quarters I saw a lot of players just throw in the towel. This is the NBA Finals where is the passion. I thought Lebron gave everything he had last night and Varejao, Eric Snow, and Boobie also busted it out their but the rest of the squad needs to look themselves in the mirror because they should know they didn't give everything they had.

  3. I'm not going to kill Mike Brown because when you have certain guys not giving full effort out their whatever you draw up isn't going to look good. Also, Popovich is a great coach and in the past series he has out coached Dantoni, Sloan, and George Karl as well.

  4. I had a feeling last night the Spurs would come out on fire and trying to blow us out and they indeed did that.

  5. I think these first two games of this series show us that this team is in dire need of a true point guard. I feel most confidant about the Cavs management over the other teams in town will do what it takes to make sure they add the pieces needed to compete on this level against championship teams.

The Cavs will come home for Game 3 on Tuesday night at 9 at Quicken Loans Arena.

No comments: