Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Spurs 75 Cavs 72


The Cleveland Cavaliers lost Game 3 of the NBA Finals to the San Antonio Spurts to fall behind 0-3. Here are my thoughts on the game:


  1. I cant fault the effort tonight. Everyone on the team responded and I felt like we left everything we had on the floor tonight.

  2. Lebron had his best game of the series and even though he had some turnovers I thought he played a good all around game.

  3. All through this series I have felt the thing that has killed us has been the proficiency of the Spurs from the three point land.

  4. I hope we as fans don't make a big deal about the no foul call at the end of the game. Yes, it was a foul but its not the reason we lost the game. Quite frankly, we didn't play well enough to win the game.

  5. I have no criticism of Mike Brown in this game. The defense was a lot better and on the offensive side of the ball we had tons of open shots that we didn't knock down.

  6. I thought the fans brought their A game tonight and were wonderful and did have an impact on the game. As fans we showed the passion that makes us great.

  7. I think the good that is going to come out of this series is that the Cavs will realize what it takes from intensity standpoint to compete on a championship level. That being said this team desperately needs another player on it that on a regular basis we can count on them as a solid 18 to 20 points a night scorer. It could either be a guard or a low post player but it is vital if we want to be a championship team.

Game 4 is slated for Thursday night at 9.

No comments: